Get to know how to make rosemary hair spray for hair growth, beautiful shine, strong hair follicles and more!
Making herbal hair sprays is wonderful for hair care! I shared with you guys how to make a Green Tea Hair Spray a while back. Now I want to share another must-make hair spray which contains rosemary as the star ingredient!
If you asked me what the best herbs for hair health were, I’d definitely say rosemary is the number one herb. It is most popularly known for its amazing hair growth boosting properties. Let’s check out other benefits of rosemary for hair below:
Benefits of Rosemary for Hair
Rosemary has medicinal properties that include anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, deodorant and more. Below are some of the benefits of rosemary for hair, in particular:
- Stimulates hair growth
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Makes hair shiny and conditioned
- Relieves itchy scalp
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Kills lice
- Fights scalp fungal infections
You can read these posts for more information:
How to Make Rosemary Spray for Hair
There are actually two ways of making rosemary spray for hair. One is using the herb rosemary and the other is using rosemary essential oil. Using rosemary essential oil is much quicker, has a more rosemary smell to it plus lasts longer than using the fresh or dried rosemary herb. So below, I’m sharing the recipe for how to make rosemary spray for hair using rosemary essential oil!
What you need:
- ½ cup distilled water
- ½ tsp vegetable glycerin
- 7 drops rosemary essential oil
- Small funnel
- Spray bottle
- Into a spray bottle, pour in ½ cup of distilled water with the help of a funnel.
- Now add ½ tsp of vegetable glycerin and 7 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Cap the spray bottle tightly then shake well to form a well combined mixture.
- Your rosemary hair spray is ready! Store in a cool dry place.
- To use, simply mist it on your scalp and hair!
Give this rosemary hair spray a shot and come share your thoughts!