So now that you’re a DIY beauty queen, you need to arm yourself with some essential gadgets.
If you’re into DIYing your own lotions, body butters, etc then it might be time to invest in some tools like a hand blender or electric stand mixer.
Besides, where will you store your DIY creations?! There’s so much to make at home including DIY shampoo, body butter and even homemade toothpaste!
You’ll need storage containers from essential oil glass dropper bottles to squeezable toothpaste tubes.
Take at look at these DIY Essentials to get started!
1. NutriBullet (Use: for face/hair masks, DIY lotion, creams & more)
2. Cotton Balls
3. Electric Stand Mixer (Use: for DIY body butters, lotions, creams etc)
5. Pyrex Measuring Cup, 2-cup measurement (Use: for accurate measurements of ingredients in DIY recipes)
6. Squeezable Tubes, 3 fl. oz, 4 pack (Use: for homemade toothpaste, lotions, creams)
7. Applicator Bottle, 4 oz, pack of 2 (Use: storing oils, applying hair masks, DIY shampoo, hair oils, body oils, etc)
8. Amber Glass Dropper Bottle, 4 oz (Use: storing essential oil blends)
9. Amber Glass Bottle, 8 oz
10. Amber Glass Spray Bottle, 2 oz (Use: storing essential oil + water blends)
11. Amber Glass Roller Bottle, 10ml, for Essential Oil Roll-On Blends
12. Ball Mason Jar, 16 oz (Use: for herbal oil infusions, body butter, lotions)
13. Deodorant Tube, empty, clear, 2 oz (Use: for DIY deodorant, lotion bars, salve stick, etc)
14. Lip Balm Containers, 5 gram
15. Mascara Tube, clear, empty (Use: for homemade mascara, eyelash/eyebrow growth serum)
16. Pump Bottle (Use: DIY lotions, shampoo, liquid soaps, etc)
17. Small Amber Glass Jar, 25ml (Use: storing DIY creams, salves)
18. Spray Bottle, fine mist, clear, 2.5 oz (Use: spritzing toners, hydrosols, soothing itchy skin, hair spritz, cooling sunburn)
19. Silicone Soap Mold Tray (Use: Making shower melts, soap, lotion bars, etc)
20. Immersion Blender (Use: to beautifully whip up homemade lotion and body butters)
Is there any DIY essential missing from this list? Let me know so I can include it!