Try this face mask with coconut oil and baking soda plus lavender essential oil to exfoliate your skin naturally!
Got wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and flaky skin? Then you need this face mask with coconut oil and baking soda! It’s a miracle combo when it comes to beautifying your face naturally. A face mask with coconut oil and baking soda has the following benefits for your skin:
- Smoothes fine lines
- Prevents deep wrinkles
- Gently exfoliates your face
- Unclogs blocked pores
- Helps ease out blackheads
- Reduces excess oily skin
- Gets rid of comedones and whiteheads
- Deep cleanses skin
- And more!
Okay, now let’s check out the easy recipe! I love using this face mask regularly like 2 times a week to remove bumps on skin, comedones, blackheads and dead cells.
Face Mask with Coconut Oil and Baking Soda
What you need:
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp raw honey
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Small mixing bowl & spoon
- To a small bowl, add 1 tsp baking soda, ½ tsp creamy coconut oil, ½ tsp raw honey and 2 drops lavender essential oil.
- Mix them up well to form a creamy consistency and it’s ready to use!
- Apply it onto a clean face and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse off the mask with tepid water.
- Moisturize with a pea-sized amount of shea butter. If you apply toner, try using cooled green tea or rose water.
Other Face Masks You’ll Love
- Nourishing Egg Yolk Face Mask for Beautiful Skin
- Agave Nectar Face Mask for Bright Clear Skin
- Gojiberry Face Mask for Youthful Skin
- Natural Chemical Peel Pineapple Face Mask
- Cooling Avocado Cucumber Face Mask
- Gentle Exfoliating Papaya Face Mask
- Moringa Powder Face Mask for Vibrant Skin
For soft smooth skin, try this face with coconut oil and baking soda 2 times a week!