Goji berries are pretty little red fruits that are mostly sold in dried form. They’re highly touted as an incredible superfood. Let’s check out how to make a DIY goji berry face mask in this post!
Benefits of Goji Berries for Skin
Did you know that gojiberries contain more beta carotene than carrots and have more vitamin C than any other fruit?! Yup, this superfood is not called a superfood for jokes. It’s very nutrient-dense. It also contains powerful antioxidants and vitamins like vitamin B1, B2, B6, C and E. Not to mention, these super berries also contain a variety of over 18 amino acids, protein that is essential for elastic and youthful skin.
Here are the benefits of goji berries for skin, summed up:
- Promote ageless skin
- Improve skin tone
- Give skin a healthy glow
- Antibacterial properties
- Lighten blemishes
- Offer sun protection
- And more!
Read my post on 10 Beauty Benefits of Goji Berries for more information! Let’s check out how to make a DIY goji berry mask below:
DIY Goji Berry Face Mask
What you Need
- The first thing to do is to soak your goji berries in enough water so that they soften up and can be mashed to a pulp.
- Soak 3 goji berries in about 4 tsp of water for like 15 minutes.
- Once the time is up, mash up the goji berries to a pulp using clean fingers.
- Now add ½ tsp raw honey, mix up then smear the mask on your clean face and neck.
- Let it penetrate for 15 minutes then rinse off, pat dry and moisturize.
- Say hello to fresh youthful skin!
- Do this anytime your skin needs an anti-aging boost! It can be once or twice a week.
Hope you love this DIY goji berry face mask as much as I do! Ta-ta!