Sugar scrub cubes are amazing! They’re like two-in-one body wash and body scrub. And the best part about them? You can make them in just a few minutes right at home!
There are a lot of ways to make sugar scrub cubes but I think DIY shea butter sugar scrub cubes are the bomb! Because what’s not to love about shea butter? It’s intensely moisturizing, doesn’t clog pores and makes your skin feel like you’ve just stepped out of the spa. Yup, that’s how incredible it is.
So folks, today I want to inspire you with an easy but great recipe for sugar scrub cubes with shea butter!
DIY Shea Butter Sugar Scrub Cubes Recipe
What you need
- 2 tbsp shea butter (where to get it)
- ½ cup brown sugar (where to get it)
- 4 tsp unscented melt and pour soap base (where to get it)
- ½ tbsp coconut oil (where to get it)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (where to get it)
- Double boiler (where to get it)
- Silicone molds (where to get it) or ice cube tray, really
- Swing top jar for storage (where to get it)
- Begin by placing your shea butter, coconut oil and soap base in a double boiler. This is so they can gently melt together.
- Keep stirring and let the ingredients melt to liquid form.
- Once that happens, remove from heat then slowly add the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix well to make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour into your silicone molds or ice cube tray.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Then pop them out of the molds and store in an airtight jar.
- Use one sugar scrub cube in the shower for perfect skin!
Okay, guys, I hope you like the recipe! It’s one of the best DIY shea butter sugar scrub cubes recipes out there because it gives you the silkiest skin. And smells like vanilla 😉