Make a DIY coconut oil hair serum and flaunt healthy and beautiful locks!
Hair serums are thick and oily hair care products that are applied onto the hair length. They have the following benefits:
- Smooth out frizzy hair
- Seal the hair cuticle
- Soften hair
- Moisturize hair and keep it silky
- Nourish and rejuvenate damaged hair
- Add a protective layer to hair
- Protect hair from heat & sun damage
A hair serum can also be packed with antioxidants and nourishing ingredients to boost hair growth and prevent thinning hair. Oils like coconut oil also encourage hair growth and prevent thinning of hair!
Let’s find out how to make a DIY coconut oil hair serum now:
DIY Coconut Oil Hair Serum for Damaged Hair
What you need
- 2 tbsp fractionated coconut oil (where to get it)
- 2 tbsp argan oil (where to get it)
- 1 tsp sea buckthorn oil (where to get it)
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil (where to get it)
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (where to get it)
- 5 drops geranium essential oil (where to get it)
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil (where to get it)
- 4 oz amber glass dropper bottle (where to get it)
- Small funnel (where to get it)
- Using a small funnel, pour in the fractionated coconut oil, argan oil, sea buckthorn oil and vitamin E oil.
- Now add the drops of essential oil and close the bottle.
- Shake well to combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place.
- To use, apply a few drops to towel-dried hair. Just apply on your hair length, avoiding the scalp. If you want to apply it on your scalp, then do it one hour before showering to avoid greasy hair.
Please go ahead and make this DIY coconut oil hair serum! Come share your results with me xoxo