Check out this lovely green tea leave-in conditioner recipe!
Believe it or not, green tea is great for hair! It is full of antioxidants, catechins, vitamin C, b-vitamins and more that promote healthy hair. Some of the benefits of green tea for hair include:
- Reduces oily hair
- Cleanses the scalp
- Fights dandruff
- Prevents premature graying of hair
- Strengthens the hair shaft
- Prevents hair breakage
- Seals hair cuticles
- Softens hair
- Conditions hair
Green Tea Leave In Conditioner Recipe
Store your green tea leave-in conditioner in the refrigerator to make it last longer!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp cooled green tea
- 4 tbsp aloe vera gel
- ½ tsp argan oil
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- 5-10 drops palma rosa essential oil *optional or any of your fav smelling essential oils
- Squirt bottle
- Make a cup of green tea, then get 2 tbsp and cool it down completely. Don’t forget to drink the rest of your antioxidant-rich green tea!
- Once cooled, add it to a spray bottle followed by 4 tbsp aloe vera gel, ½ tsp argan oil and ½ tsp vitamin E oil.
- Finally, to add some scent to your leave-in, add 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil. I love palma rosa oil. You can use geranium (floral heaven!), ylang ylang (long lasting fun scent!) and even lemongrass (amazing lemony, slightly spicy scent!!)
- Cap the bottle and shake well to combine everything.
- Spray onto freshly washed damp hair!
Okay, that’s it! Please try this green tea leave in conditioner and let me know if you like it! xoxo