The miracle about this homemade salve for psoriasis is that it works within 3 weeks! Try it out now!
Psoriasis is very hard to deal with especially when it is very dry, flaky and ITCHY! Thankfully, there are many remedies you can use to get natural relief fast. And this homemade salve for psoriasis is one of them! It is amazing in that you’ll see results within 3 weeks!
Your patches will have healed greatly and there will be little to no itching! Are you ready to try it out? Let’s first explore the ingredients used and their benefits!
Ingredients Used and their Benefits
- Coconut Oil – This creamy white oil is rich in MCT’s (Medium Chain Fatty Acids) that absorb quickly and deeply into the skin cells. It has antibacterial properties as well plus anti-inflammatory properties to help with inflammation and redness.
- Calendula-Infused Oil – You can buy calendula-infused oil or make it yourself! To make it, pack an 8 oz mason jar with dried calendula petals. Now fill the jar with olive oil. Leave it to infuse for 2-3 weeks while shaking the jar occasionally. Calendula is a very powerful healing herb with strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties.
- Beeswax – Helps solidify the salve and gives it a nice consistency.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – A powerful disinfectant, tea tree oil fights germs and relives psoriasis itching.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender is known as a soothing essential oil. It helps reduce painfully dry and itchy psoriasis patches.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Rosemary is excellent for stopping itchiness plus it speeds up healing of psoriasis patches.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Peppermint oil numbs down itchy and painful psoriasis.
- Vitamin E Oil – Vitamin E oil is very lubricating and healing for skin. It helps keep psoriasis patches moisturized plus it is also a powerful antioxidant that protects skin from damaging free radicals.
Homemade Salve for Psoriasis Recipe
Okay, here’s what you’re going to need for this recipe:
What you need:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup calendula-infused oil
- 3.5 tbsp beeswax pastilles
- 7 drops tea tree essential oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops rosemary essential oil
- 7 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- Double boiler
- 8 oz amber glass jar for storage
- Get a double boiler and gently melt together coconut oil, calendula-infused oil and beeswax pastilles to liquid form.
- Then let the melted oils cool down for about 2 minutes.
- Next prick two vitamin e capsules with a safety pin then squeeze the oil into the container.
- Carefully add 7 drops each of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
- Mix them well with a disposable chopstick then pour the melted oils into an amber 8 oz glass container.
- Let it set for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before use.
- It’s best applied on damp skin right after the shower!
Please go ahead and try this miracle homemade salve for psoriasis! Come share your results!