The easiest DIY sole water recipe, along with my reviews on how sole water helped me take control of my health.
What Is Sole Water?
Sole water can be translated as “sun” water, as it comes from the Latin word “sol” which stands for sun. Sole water is incredibly healing and can be made at home.
To make sole water, you have to dissolve salt with water. The water needs to be fully saturated with the salt. In Chemistry, the point at which the water cannot dissolve any more salt is known as the point of full saturation, which is around 26%. At home, the only way for you to know that your water has reached the point of full saturation, is to look for undissolved salt crystals settled at the bottom of your jar.
Today I’ll share with you my basic recipe for sole water, which can be prepared and ready for use within 12 hours.
DIY Sole Water Recipe
- A large glass jar (33 oz or more)
- Plastic or non-metal lid for the jar
- 1 cup of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 – 4 cups of spring water
- Pour in your himalayan pink salt into the large jar or bottle.
- Now fill up your jar with water, a little at a time, while stirring.
- Let your water sit overnight to enable the salt to fully dissolve.
- The next morning, check for any salt crystals at the bottom that haven’t dissolved. If there are salt crystals at the bottom, that means your water is fully saturated! If you find no salt crystals at the bottom, you’ll have to add more salt and let it sit for another 12 hours or overnight and check again the next morning.
- Once your water is fully saturated, there’s only one more step to completing your sole water. Putting it under the sun!
Putting Your Sole Water Under the Sun?
It truly irks me when I find recipes of sole water that skip this vital step of placing the fully saturated salt water under the sun. I mean, it’s not really sole water unless it’s gone through some sunshine treatment!
The sun’s rays contain pranic energy that ancient people used to respect but that today’s people don’t even acknowledge. Without the sun, there would be no life on earth.
When you put your water under the sun (for at least 20 minutes), you essentially make it alive. The water gets a high frequency vibration and this amplifies its healing properties.
Does Sole Water Go Bad?
Sole water is so saline that no bacteria, fungi or mold can survive in it. So it never goes bad! You can continue making large batches of sole and store them indefinitely.
My Sole Water Review
There are so many benefits of sole water that you may already have come across! Without boring you, here’s a quick list of the benefits of sole water:
- Improves hydration
- Helps in weight loss
- Boosts energy
- Strengthens digestion
- Supports proper detoxification
- Improves the beauty of hair, skin and nails
- Reduces blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
Here’s my review of sole water! I found out about sole water a long time ago but never got round to making it. As stress kept building up in my life, I started drinking more and more caffeine to get by.
I was constantly dehydrated, addicted to caffeine and started getting migraines. Getting migraines was really shocking to me, because I’ve never been a headache-person. I have rarely complained of headaches in my life. But getting full blown migraines was just too much for me to ignore.
I never had appetite in the morning. In fact, I would wake up every morning with a nausea sensation. Let me assure you, things were bad. I constantly had this on and off pain in my stomach, which is a sure sign of digestive problems.
Since incorporating homemade sole water in my life, I have no nausea sensations in the morning. Headaches don’t bother me anymore.
Sole water also helped me overcome caffeine addiction! It has helped me suppress bad food cravings. I feel like my immunity is better, because I’m having fewer allergies. Overall, I don’t regret adding sole water to my diet! In fact, I’ll always drink it for the rest of my life.
P.S. Sole water is pronounced as “solay”. Doesn’t it sound all fancy?! I love it!
What benefits of sole water have you experienced in your life?