A DIY rosehip facial serum sounds luxurious – and it is! Learn how to make it now!
Rosehip seed oil is one amazing skin care oil! It’s something that should definitely be in your beauty pantry if:
- You want to fade fine lines and keep wrinkles away
- You have acne and want to reduce it
- You have acne scars and want to lighten them ASAP
- You have blemishes and want them gone
- You want a non-greasy moisturizer for oily skin
It’s pretty much an oil for everything: anti-aging, scars, acne, blemishes and oily skin! You can read more of its beauty benefits in this post of ours: 15 Beauty Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil
DIY Rosehip Facial Serum
What you need:
- 2 tbsp rosehip seed oil
- 2 tbsp jojoba oil
- 2 Vitamin E capsules
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 drops geranium essential oil
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops helchrysum essential oil
- Small funnel
- Safety pin
- 1 oz amber dropper bottle
- Place a funnel into the amber dropper bottle and carefully pour 2 tbsp each of rosehip seed oil and jojoba oil.
- Remove the funnel then prick 2 vitamin E capsules with a safety pin and squeeze out the oil into the bottle.
- Now it’s time to add the essential oils: 4 drops lavender essential oil, 4 drops geranium essential oil, 3 drops frankincense essential oil and 2 drops helchrysum essential oil.
- Cap the bottle and roll the bottle between your palms to gently mix all the oils up properly.
- Your DIY rosehip facial serum is ready!
- To use, place 3-4 drops on your palm, rub both palms together and massage deeply onto your clean face. Apply twice a day or at least at night time, because this is when the skin repairs itself.
Ready to make your own luxurious rosehip facial serum? Let me know how it goes in the comments below!