Learn how to make a DIY manuka honey face wash in this post. You’ll find a recipe for a foaming face wash!
Manuka honey is too good for your skin. It’s filled with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and powerful medicinal compounds, some of which haven’t even yet been profiled by scientists! Check out some of its benefits below:
Benefits of Manuka Honey for Skin
Here are some of the benefits of manuka honey for beautiful skin:
- Reduces inflammation
- Cleanses skin
- Purifies pores
- Softens rough skin
- Kills bacteria and germs
- Clears acne
- Lightens skin tone
- Fades away acne scars
- And more!
DIY Manuka Honey Face Wash
What you need
- ¼ cup unscented liquid castile soap (where to get it)
- ¼ cup manuka honey (where to get it)
- 2 tbsp pure organic rose water (where to get it)
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil (where to get it)
- 4 drops geranium oil (where to get it)
- Soap dispenser (where to get it) or squeeze bottle (where to get it)
- Small funnel (where to get it)
- Measure out and pour the liquid castile soap, manuka honey, distilled water and jojoba oil into the soap dispenser. Use a small funnel to help you carefully pour the ingredients.
- Now add the geranium oil and stir everything up using a chopstick. Or you can gently shake it but not so hard as to create bubbles.
- Store your fresh DIY manuka honey face wash in your bathroom cabinet. Make sure to use it daily as it contains rose water. Water-based DIY products should be used quickly to prevent spoilage.
Don’t Want to Use Castile Soap?
If you want a recipe for DIY manuka honey face wash but without castile soap, check out this non-foaming DIY gentle honey and aloe vera gel face cleanser.