Want to keep your hair moisturized and silky always? Use this DIY aloe vera juice hair moisturizer everyday! It’s especially good for natural hair, frizzy hair, curly hair and dry hair types!
Aloe vera juice is a fascinating ingredient. It’s extracted from succulent aloe leaves. Pure aloe vera juice has a thick gooey consistency and has incredible benefits for health! It detoxifies the blood, alkalizes an acid body, keeps the liver healthy, regulates a healthy bowel movement and more.
This amazing plant extract also has lots of beauty benefits. It’s loved in the natural hair care world as a great moisturizer, sealant, hair strengthener and hair growth booster too!
It’s great as a hair moisturizer because it seals moisture into the hair strands and keeps it in for long. Let’s check out the DIY aloe vera juice hair moisturizer recipe below:
DIY Aloe Vera Juice Hair Moisturizer
What you need
- ¼ cup distilled water (where to get it)
- 2 tbsp aloe vera juice (where to get it)
- 2 tbsp vegetable glycerin (where to get it)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil (where to get it)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (where to get it)
- 7 drops geranium essential oil (where to get it)
- 3 drops lavender essential oil (where to get it)
- Glass spritz bottle (where to get it)
- Into the spritz bottle, pour in your distilled water, aloe vera juice, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil and olive oil.
- Now add the drops of geranium & lavender essential oils, close the bottle and shake well to combine everything.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Use every day after a shower on wet hair, to moisturize it and keep it silky and soft. Don’t apply too much that your hair is dripping wet but just enough to lock moisture in.
Please try out this DIY aloe vera juice hair moisturizer and come share your results!