Enjoy a DIY rose water and glycerin spray for beautiful skin, hair and more!
Rose water is a luxurious beauty product. It is a hydrosol or floral water extracted from fresh rose petals. The process is called steam distillation and it’s the same method used to produce rose essential oil. Rose water contains small amounts of rose essential oil too!
You can store pure rose water in a spray bottle and use it directly on your skin and hair. However, making a DIY rose water and glycerin spray provides even more beauty benefits! You can even find store-bought versions of rosewater and glycerin spray but you totally don’t need to buy these when you can make your own at home!
Here are some of the uses of this DIY rose water and glycerin spray:
- Facial toner
- Firms & tightens skin
- Hydrates skin cells
- Locks moisture into skin
- Shrinks large pores
- Oil control
- Naturally conditions hair
- Hydrates hair
- Makes hair silky and soft
- Gives hair a beautiful sheen
- Natural hair perfume
- Use it as a refreshing body mist
- Natural facial mist
- Cools down acne
- Soothes skin
- And more!
Now let’s get onto the recipe:
DIY Rose Water and Glycerin Spray
What you need:
- 4 oz pure organic rose water
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 1 tsp argan oil
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
- 3 drops geranium essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- Small funnel
- Spray bottle
- Using a funnel, transfer 4 oz of pure organic rose water into a spray bottle. Preferably get a glass spray bottle that’s tinted (amber or cobalt blue).
- Remove the funnel and add 1 tsp vegetable glycerin, 1 tsp argan oil and 1 tsp aloe vera gel.
- Finally, add 3 drops geranium essential oil and 2 drops lavender essential oil.
- Cap the bottle tightly and shake well to combine all ingredients.
- Store in a cool dry place. For a long lasting spray, store in the refrigerator.
- Your DIY rose water and glycerin spray is ready for use!
Please try this multi-purpose rose water and glycerin spray!