Learn how to make body scrub with Himalayan pink salt to exfoliate your skin at home!
This Himalayan pink salt body scrub gets your skin exfoliated and looking pretty! It also looks very aesthetic with its pink hue and dried rose petal inclusion! Let’s check out the ingredients we shall be using, shall we?
Ingredients Needed & their Benefits
- Himalayan pink salt – Rich in minerals and nutrients that help nourish skin, regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin cells. It also helps detoxify skin and get rid of cellulite. It’s gritty texture helps slough off dead cells!
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil easily penetrates into the skin. It’s very moisturizing and leaves skin looking hydrated, soft, supply and glossy!
- Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil mimics our skin’s own natural oils because it has a similar molecular structure to it. It is moisturizing as well!
- Geranium essential oil – Geranium balances skin oils, boosts collagen, reduces skin puffiness and prettifies skin naturally!
- Grapefruit essential oil – Grapefruit oil gets rid of excess water in the body which helps reduce puffiness and bloating. It also gets rid of cellulite and toxins in the body.
- Lavender essential oil – Lavender is skin soothing and helps calm irritated skin. It hydrates skin as well!
How to Make Body Scrub with Himalayan Pink Salt
What you need:
- 1 cup fine grain Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup jojoba oil
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 5 drops pink grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- Optional: 2 tbsp of dried rose petals
- Air tight container for storage
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of Himalayan pink salt, ¼ cup of coconut oil and 1/8 cup of coconut oil.
- Mix everything together with a whisk to form a well combined mixture.
- Finally add 10 drops of geranium essential oil, 5 drops of pink grapefruit essential oil and 5 drops of lavender essential oil to the mixture.
- Whisk well to evenly distribute the essential oils and add 2 tbsp of dried rose petals.
- Your DIY Himalayan pink salt body scrub is ready! How easy was that! Store in a cool dry place, away from water.
- To use, place 1-2 tbsp in a bowl and take it to the shower with you. Scrub gently onto your whole body after wetting it. Rinse off then soap up and shower as usual.
- Use every other day in the shower.
Okay guys, that’s how to make a body scrub with Himalayan pink salt! I can’t wait for you guys to try it out!