Make yourself a bottle of homemade rosemary shampoo for hair growth, itchy scalp and other benefits!
Rosemary is an amazing herb for beauty. It’s especially good for hair care because it’s said to stimulate the hair follicles to promote hair growth. It’s also soothing and refreshing on the scalp, combats oily hair, itchy scalp, dandruff, scalp inflammation and makes hair shiny. So if you have thinning hair, an itchy scalp, greasy locks or dull hair, this homemade rosemary shampoo will surely help you!
Let’s check out the recipe:
Homemade Rosemary Shampoo Recipe
What you Need
- ¼ cup liquid castile soap (where to get it)
- ½ cup distilled water (where to get it)
- 1-2 tbsp dried rosemary (where to get it)
- ½ tsp jojoba oil (where to get it)
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin (where to get it)
- 7 drops rosemary essential oil (where to get it)
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil (where to get it)
- Funnel (where to get it)
- Flip top bottle (where to get it)
- Pot & heat source to make the rosemary tea
- Bring the distilled water to a boil in a pot then remove from heat and steep 2 tbsp of dried rosemary for 20 minutes.
- Once 20 minutes are done, strain the rosemary tea, let it cool down completely then pour it into the flip top bottle.
- Finally, with the help of a funnel, pour the liquid castile soap into the bottle, followed by the vegetable glycerin, jojoba oil and rosemary and peppermint oils.
- Close the bottle and shake well to combine.
- Your homemade rosemary shampoo is ready! Store in a cool dry place, preferably the refrigerator and use within a month. Shake well before each use. You can apply a tiny suitable amount of coconut oil/jojoba oil to your hair length after shampooing as a hair conditioner. If you have dry hair, you can check out this DIY Shea Butter Hair Conditioner
Ok lovelies, I can’t wait for you to try out this homemade rosemary shampoo and come share your results cuz you’re gonna experience reduced hair fall, no more itchy scalp and clean refreshed hair!