If you have sensitive skin, chances are most store-bought facial cleansers irritate your skin and cause it to be red for hours. It is super frustrating but there’s good news – you can make your own facial cleanser recipe for sensitive skin!
In this post, I’m sharing two facial cleanser recipes for sensitive skin: one is a foaming face wash and the other is a soap-free face wash. Choose what your skin prefers and use it!
I like to use any of them whenever I feel like. But for quick facial cleansing you would want to choose Recipe one. Recipe two involves wearing a headband to protect your hair line from the solid powder which can stick to your hair strands.
Facial Cleanser Recipe for Sensitive Skin – 2 Ways
Recipe One: Foaming Facial Cleanser Recipe for Sensitive Skin
What you need
- ¼ cup liquid castile soap (where to get it)
- ½ cup distilled water (where to get it)
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerine (where to get it)
- 7 drops lavender oil (where to get it)
- Small funnel (where to get it)
- 4 oz foaming soap dispenser (where to get it)
- Using a funnel, add all the ingredients into the soap dispenser.
- Shake to combine.
- Use every morning and at night!
Recipe Two: Soap-Free Facial Cleanser Recipe for Sensitive Skin
What you need
- ¼ cup of colloidal oatmeal (where to get it)
- ¼ cup of kaolin clay (where to get it)
- 5 drops of chamomile oil (where to get it)
- Bowl & whisk
- 4 oz storage jar (where to get it)
- In a bowl, add the kaolin clay, colloidal oatmeal and chamomile oil.
- Whisk well to combine everything.
- Store in a clean container.
- To use, place about 1 tsp on your palm, mix with water then scrub it on your face.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Pat dry and apply moisturizer.
- Use this twice a day as well.
Which facial cleanser recipe for sensitive skin are you interested in?